Card and account management
The home page of your Netbanking gives you an overview of your accounts and assets, as well as their evolution. You can view your account balances at a glance or easily access movements on your account. The provisional balance takes into account the future movements of your accounts, for a management as close as possible to your budget. In the Cards menu, you have access to all the information relating to your credit cards or BCGE cards. The Portfolio menu allows you to view up-to-date information on the performance of your portfolio. This gives you an overview of your assets and investments in graphic form.
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ?
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ?
- How do I change the overview on my accounts if I have access to several accounts ?
- How do I view the details of a mortgage loan ?
- What are future movements and how does this feature work ?
- What is the portfolio section ?
- How do I change the limit on my Debit Mastercard ?
- How can I block my Debit Mastercard if it is lost or stolen ?
- How do I reload my Life or Travel card?
- How do I order a new Life or Travel card?
- How do I order banknotes to be delivered to my home?
Last viewed questions in this category
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 71493
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 26372
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 24160
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 17510
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 15928
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 14290
- How do I create a standing order ? 11787
- How do I find my payment models ? 11588
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 11176
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 10944