BCGE Netbanking enables you to make all your payments cost-effectively and securely, in Switzerland and abroad. The payment wizard is a very convenient tool that allows you to input and make your payments simply and quickly. The search engine can recognise and pre-input an account number, an IBAN, or a beneficiary already entered previously. All you have to do is complete the empty fields. From the Payments/File Transfer menu, you can view processed and pending payments.
- How do I find my payment models?
- How do I transfer an XML payment file?
- How do I download QR payments reconciliation files (camt.054)?
- How do I download an account statement file (Camt.053)?
- How to validate a payment with double signatures
- How do I order Qr-bills?
- How to use the payment wizard ?
- How do I search for a transaction on an account?
- How do I search for a payment made ?
Last viewed questions in this category
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 64914
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 24804
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 23661
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 16704
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 14517
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13806
- How do I create a standing order ? 11257
- How do I find my payment models ? 11211
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 10721
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 10197