How do I use the payment wizard ?23661
The payment wizard is a tool that allows you to make your payments simply and quickly.
The search engine helps you when inputting a previously made payment and saves the new data for future input:
- account number
- surname or first name
- the type of payment
All you have to do now is complete the missing elements!
How do I input a payment?
1- Input the account number or IBAN, the name or first name of the beneficiary or the type of payment.
2- As you complete it, the wizard offers you a selection of beneficiaries already used. Select the one corresponding to your requirement.
3- An input window opens; the beneficiary fields are already pre-completed. Complete the empty fields and check the information input.
Note : If the wizard does not give you the required choice, input the required payment type.
4- Click on "make the payment"
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 64914
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 24804
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 23661
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 16704
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 14517
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13806
- How do I create a standing order ? 11257
- How do I find my payment models ? 11211
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 10721
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 10197