How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ?15484
From "Global view" on the homepage, in the "Make a payment" section, select the payment type "Swiss bank payment, QR-Bill".
Follow the next steps :
- Enter the beneficiary's account number (IBAN or QR IBAN)
- For QR-bills with a reference number (QRR or SCOR): enter the reference number
- Fill in the details of the payment beneficiary
- Specifiy the amount and the currency
- Specify the account to be debited, the type of advice and the desired execution date
- Click on "Make payment"
Note: If it is a new beneficiary, you will need to confirm the payment using your CrontoSign Swiss device.
The payments input will be displayed below the section "make a payment".
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 53815
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 22797
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 21417
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 15484
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13078
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 12643
- How do I find my payment models ? 10524
- How do I create a standing order ? 10416
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 9881
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 8991