How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ?13808
From "Global view" on the homepage, in the "Make a payment" section, select the payment type "Swiss bank payment, QR-Bill".
Follow the next steps :
1- Fill in the details of the payment beneficiary
2- Specify the amount and currency
3- Indicate the account to be debited, the type of notification and the required execution date
4- Click on "make payment".
If it is a new beneficiary, you will need to confirm payment using your CrontoSign device
The payments input will be displayed below the section "make a payment".
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 64916
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 24807
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 23664
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 16707
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 14519
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13808
- How do I create a standing order ? 11258
- How do I find my payment models ? 11211
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 10724
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 10199