How do I search for a transaction on an account?3069
1 - Click on the account for which you need to carry out a search.
2 - In the “Transaction details” section, click on “Search in the account statement”.
3 - Enter the name of the beneficiary/client in the search field.
4 - To fine-tune your search, click on one of the red funnels offering different criteria (by period, by incoming/outgoing or by amount). You can use one or more filters.
5 - Click on “Show all transactions” to display the list of transactions according to the defined criteria.
6 - You can print the list of payments displayed by clicking on the “Print” button as well as the transaction advice by clicking on the pdf icon.
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 71495
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 26372
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 24161
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 17510
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 15928
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 14290
- How do I create a standing order ? 11787
- How do I find my payment models ? 11588
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 11177
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 10944