How do I search for a payment made ?2078
1 - From the homepage, click on the “Payments / File Transfer” tab.
2 - Click on “Search” under the “Payments” section.
3 - Enter the name, account number of the beneficiary or the amount of the payment in the search field.
4 - To fine-tune your search, click on one of the red funnels offering different criteria (by period, by debit account or by amount). You can use one or more filters.
5 - The payments corresponding to your search are displayed. You can print the list of payments displayed.
6 - By clicking on a payment, you can obtain the details of the payment. You can make the payment again by clicking on the “Copy” button.
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 53813
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 22797
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 21417
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 15480
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13077
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 12643
- How do I find my payment models ? 10524
- How do I create a standing order ? 10416
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 9878
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 8991