Parameters & documents
How do I change my password ?5338
Go to the Settings menu in your Netbanking (top right of the page).
Click "Modify" next to "Current Netbanking Password".
Input your current password, then the new password, and repeat it once.
Note: Your password must contain:
- between 8 and 24 characters
- at least one letter and one number
The € symbol is not accepted.
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 53813
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 22797
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 21417
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 15482
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13077
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 12643
- How do I find my payment models ? 10524
- How do I create a standing order ? 10416
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 9878
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 8991