How do I register for the eBill service ?6298
1- From the homepage of your Netbanking, click on "eBill: Register for eBill"
2- Accept the eBill general conditions and click on the "register for eBill" button
3- Select the account(s) you wish to link to the eBill service
4- Click on "Access to the eBill portal"
5- Access to the eBill portal
If you have already registered an e-mail address for e-bill, it will be displayed. If you wish to continue using this e-mail address click on "Activate"
If you would like to register another e-mail address, enter the new address and click on "Activate"
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 53813
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 22797
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 21417
- How do I make a payment using a QR-bill ? 15482
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 13077
- How do I connect to Netbanking ? 12643
- How do I find my payment models ? 10524
- How do I create a standing order ? 10416
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 9878
- What do I do if I forget my password ? 8991